Reamaze is a service, including but not limited to reamaze.com (the "Website") and software applications downloadable and accessible therein (the "Applications") provided by Lantirn Incorporated (the "Company", "We", "Us").
2. ACCOUNT TERMS
- You must be 18 years or older to use the Applications.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the registration process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Applications for any illegal or unauthorized activities.
3. COPYRIGHT AND CONTENT OWNERSHIP
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to/through the Applications.
4. PAYMENT, REFUNDS, FEES, UPGRADING AND DOWNGRADING
- A valid payment method is required for paying accounts. Valid payment methods include, but are not limited to, credit cards and integrated third party payment methods. The payment method must be in good standing and chargeable at any time.
- Paying accounts will be billed/charged upon completion of trial process and subsequently at intervals afterward determined by your subscription plan managed in the Application.
- You are responsible for the use of the Applications using the free plan prior to upgrading to a paying plan. If you upgrade to a paying account, you waive your right to the free use of the Applications.
- Service of the Applications is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. For the purposes of equality, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- You are solely responsible for applicable fees by third parties due to integration with the Applications, including, but not limited to fees associated with payment processing.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrade is only available when the account is eligible for the target downgrade plan.
5. CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICES
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation until a confirmation from us is received. After official release, you can cancel your account at any time from within your account site.
- Any or all of your data will be permanently removed from our system upon cancellation. This removal cannot be reversed. The data that is lost cannot be restored. We reserve the right to preserve any or all of the data in a non-restorable form.
- If you cancel your plan before the end of your current paid month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. You will not receive a refund for unused time.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Applications, or any other Reamaze service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Applications will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all data in your Account. Reamaze reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Any accounts no longer in active and good standing due to payment, billing, or abuse issues may be terminated as a cancellation and data associated with the account will be permanently removed from our system in accordance with the policies regarding cancellation above.
6. MODIFICATIONS TO PRICES AND PLANS
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue the operation, support, and service of the Applications, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice.
- Details for paid plans, including but not limited to features enumerated on the Website, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time via any channel, including but not limited to digital notices on the Website.
- Details for the free plan, including but not limited to features enumerated on the Website, are subject to change at any time from us.
- Prices, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Applications, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time via any channel, including but not limited to digital notices on the Website.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Applications.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- If you are in the EU or have Clients or Employees in the EU, you explicitly agree and consent to our EU Data Processing Amendment.
- You agree that all communications sent with Reamaze and all data collected with Reamaze shall be compliant with any laws governing the digital transfer of messages or data, including but not limited to locality specific laws like GDRP and CAN-SPAM.
- Your use of the Applications is at your sole risk. The Applications are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Applications or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Applications, Reamaze, or any other Lantirn Incorporated service.
- You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Applications; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Applications; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the Applications.
- You must not falsely assume the identity of an employee representing Reamaze or Lantirn Incorporated.
- We do not set an arbitrary limit or cap on the amount of resources an account holder can use, except where noted in a plan description. In good faith and subject to these Terms, we make every commercially reasonable effort to provide its account holders with all the storage and bandwidth resources needed to power their customer support and customer management needs successfully, as long as the account holder's use of the service complies with these Terms. Reamaze is designed for customer support and customer communications purposes. Reamaze is NOT intended to provide unlimited space for online storage, backups, or archiving of electronic files, documents, log files, etc., and any such prohibited use of the services will result in the termination of your account, with or without notice.