What Information Do We Collect?
The Personal Information we collect from our users comes in four forms:
- First, we collect anonymous, aggregate information from all visitors to the website. We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your cookie information, device agent, time logs, the pages you request, and other relevant statistics whenever you access our website. This Non Personally Identifiable Information will be used to analyze how our website is being used and for the purposes of analytical marketing and is processed by a third parties including, but limited to, Google. We honor “Do Not Track” (DNT) browser headers, in which case we will prevent your information from being sent to third parties for the purposes of analytics or marketing.
- Second, for the purposes of ensuring network and information security, and for the purposes of identifying and resolving product defects we log IP and device information in logs which are kept secure and limited to no more than 60 days. This log information is not used in combination with any other identifying information to identify or otherwise track user behavior and is not shared with any third parties and is not used otherwise for the purposes of general analytics or marketing.
- Third, we also collect Personally Identifiable Information when you create a Reamaze account and when you utilize our product and services (Personal Information you provide us). During account creation, we will collect your full name, email address, IP address, and company information. When billing is applicable, you may need to provide your credit card information as well. Additionally, we will collect similar data for other Staff Users invited to join your Reamaze account. Reamaze records and tracks login information as well as usage data for Staff Users for purposes of providing certain reporting features to other Staff Users within the same Reamaze account.
- Fourth, in order to provide certain customer helpdesk features, we also receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us about your customer users’ Personal Information. The quantity and types of Customer User information we receive may be determined solely by you the user. This includes data forwarded from emails or data synced from third party integrations initiated by you the user.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways.
What Do We Do With The Collected Information?
The primary goals for collecting information (Staff Users' Personally Identifiable and Non Identifiable Information as well as Customer Users' information) is to provide you with an effective, valuable, and customized experience while using our website and product. Reamaze will never give, rent, or sell your information (and your Customer User Information) to any third party not affiliated with or owned by Reamaze, except as permitted by law and except as enumerated within this Policy.
Reamaze will only send Personally Identifiable Information about you and your customers to other companies or people if:
- We have your permission to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the products or services you have requested, such as in the case of a third party integration authorized by you;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Reamaze to provide a product or service to you, such as in the case of hosting companies or service providers which provide infrastructure for Reamaze services.
We may release your information to comply with the law (when we respond to subpoenas, court order or legal process), to enforce our site policies, or to protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. Additionally, we may cooperate with governing bodies such as the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in matters relevant to data transfer across national borders. We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we believe is necessary to enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Reamaze, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Regarding your Customer User Information
Your Customer Users' Information will never be revealed or cross-referenced or cross-correlated with other user accounts. These precautionary and preventive measures are in place to secure your Customer User Information from competitor activities and other relevant business transactions.
We do our best to protect all user information as well as the privacy of your account. In addition to setting a strong password and taking the necessary steps to prevent unauthorized account access, you should be always aware of the types of information being passed to us. We cannot guarantee absolute security as the Internet is never entirely secure. Unauthorized entries, network vulnerabilities, hardware/software failure and other external factors may compromise your Personal Information and your Customer User Information at any given time. We use encryption to protect all sensitive information online and the servers that house your Personally Identifiable Information are housed in a secure and vetted environment.
You may alter, add, or delete your Personally Identifiable Information at any given time by accessing your account settings. This includes but not limited to your full name, email address, company name, billing information, profile photo, etc. You may also contact us at email@example.com to correct, update, or delete and deactivate our record of your Personally Identifiable Information.
You always have the freedom to choose what information is disclosed to us. Keep in mind however that certain features of our product and service will require your Customer User Information. You may add, update, and or delete information you have disclosed to us by contacting us. Please note that we may retain some information for internal use but never in a way that will be Personally Identifiable. In addition, if we obtain a request from an identified Customer User who wishes to obtain access to delete their Personally Identifiable Information then we will do so with notice to the accounts that are associated with that Customer User.
Notification of Changes
920 Saratoga Ave Suite 213
San Jose, CA 95129
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Lantirn Incorporated commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Lantirn Incorporated at:Attn: Privacy Officer
920 Saratoga Ave, Suite 213
San Jose, CA 95129
Lantirn Incorporated has further committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning data transferred from the EU and Switzerland. This may include resolution through binding arbitration if invoked. In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU or Swiss individuals, received pursuant to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield, Lantirn Incorporated is potentially liable.