What Information Do We Collect?
The Personal Information we collect from our users comes in four forms:
- First, we collect anonymous, aggregate information from all visitors to the website. We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your cookie information, device agent, time logs, the pages you request, and other relevant statistics whenever you access our website. This Non Personally Identifiable Information will be used to analyze how our website is being used and for the purposes of analytical marketing and is processed by a third parties including, but limited to, Google. We honor “Do Not Track” (DNT) browser headers, in which case we will prevent your information from being sent to third parties for the purposes of analytics or marketing.
- Second, for the purposes of ensuring network and information security, and for the purposes of identifying and resolving product defects we log IP and device information in logs which are kept secure and limited to no more than 60 days. This log information is not used in combination with any other identifying information to identify or otherwise track user behavior and is not shared with any third parties and is not used otherwise for the purposes of general analytics or marketing.
- Third, we also collect Personally Identifiable Information when you (as a Controlling Business or Staff User) create a Reamaze account and when you utilize our product and services. During account creation, we will collect your full name, email address, IP address, and company information. When billing is applicable, you may need to provide your credit card information as well. Additionally, we will collect similar data for other Staff Users invited to join your Reamaze account. Reamaze records and tracks login information as well as usage data for Staff Users for purposes of providing certain reporting features to other Staff Users within the same Reamaze account.
- Fourth, in order to provide certain customer helpdesk features, we also receive and store any information knowingly provided to us about Customer Users’ Personal Information as a Controlling Business utilizing our platform or any information provided to us via interaction with our platform as a Customer User through a channel contolled by a Controlling Business. The quantity and types of Customer User information we receive may be determined solely by the Staff Users and Controlling Businesses utilizing our services. This includes data forwarded from emails or data synced from third party integrations initiated by Staff Users.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways.
What Do We Do With The Collected Information?
The primary goals for collecting information (Staff Users' Personally Identifiable and Non Identifiable Information as well as Customer Users' information) is to provide you with an effective, valuable, and customized experience while using our website and product. Reamaze will never give, rent, or sell your information (and your Customer User Information) to any third party not affiliated with or owned by Reamaze, except as permitted by law and except as enumerated within this Policy.
Reamaze will only send Personally Identifiable Information about Staff Users and Customer Users to other companies or people if:
- We have your permission to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the products or services requested, such as in the case of a third party integration authorized by a Staff User;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Reamaze to provide a product or service to you, such as in the case of hosting companies or service providers which provide infrastructure for Reamaze services.
We may release your information to comply with the law (when we respond to subpoenas, court order or legal process), to enforce our site policies, or to protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. Additionally, we may cooperate with governing bodies such as the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in matters relevant to data transfer across national borders. We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we believe is necessary to enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Reamaze, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Regarding Customer User Information
Customer Users' Information will never be revealed or cross-referenced or cross-correlated with other user accounts. These precautionary and preventive measures are in place to secure your Customer User Information from competitor activities and other relevant business transactions.
Customer Users' Information will never used to market, promote, or be engaged in any activites without the direct request of the Controlling Business that controls the data. Reamaze simply acts as a data processor for this data and this data will not be directly used otherwise without explicit written permission.
We do our best to protect all user information as well as the privacy of your account. In addition to setting a strong password and taking the necessary steps to prevent unauthorized account access, you should be always aware of the types of information being passed to us. We cannot guarantee absolute security as the Internet is never entirely secure. Unauthorized entries, network vulnerabilities, hardware/software failure and other external factors may compromise your Personal Information and Customer User Information at any given time. We use encryption to protect all sensitive information online and the servers that house your Personally Identifiable Information are housed in a secure and vetted environment.
As a Staff User, you may alter, add, or delete your Personally Identifiable Information at any given time by accessing your account settings. This includes but not limited to your full name, email address, company name, billing information, profile photo, etc. You may also contact us at email@example.com to correct, update, or delete and deactivate our record of your Personally Identifiable Information.
As a Customer User, your Personally Identifiable Information is controlled by the Controlling Business. Reamaze does not retain any control over the data and will defer to the business that owns the Customer User relationship. We will honor any requests to alter, add, or delete your Personally Identifiable Information when requested by the Controlling Business. In addition, if we obtain a request from an identified Customer User who wishes to obtain access to delete their Personally Identifiable Information then we will do so with notice to the Controlling Businesses that are associated with that Customer User.
Regional Privacy Policies
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (or equivalent legislation in the UK) ("GDPR") Reamaze is either a controller of your data or a processor. In your capacity as a controller or direct data subject, if you are in the EU or have Clients or Employees in the EU, of if you are in the UK or have Clients or Employees in the UK, your data relationship with us is further amended in the EU/UK Data Processing Amendment, which constitutes an agreement summarily entered into upon account creation. In your capacity as a data subject of a third party controller (usually the same as the Controlling Business) and Reamaze is a data processor for that third party controller, your rights are protected as stated in the GDPR. With regard to data transfers out of the EU, we will rely on Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
Notification of Changes
920 Saratoga Ave Suite 213
San Jose, CA 95129