What Information Do We Collect?
The Personal Information we collect from our users comes in three forms:
- First, we collect anonymous, aggregate information from all visitors to the website. We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information*, time logs, the pages you request, and other relevant statistics whenever you access our website. This Non Personally Identifiable Information will only be used to analyze how our website is being used.
- Second, we also collect Personally Identifiable Information when you create a Reamaze account and when you utilize our product and services (Personal Information you provide us). During account creation, we will collect your full name, email address, phone number, and company information. When billing is applicable, you may need to provide your credit card information as well. Certain Personally Identifiable Information such as your email address will be required if you allow us to communicate with you.
- Thirdly, in order to provide certain customer lifecycle management features, we also receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us about your customers’ Personal Information (“End User Customers”). The quantity and types of End User Customer information we receive may be determined solely by you the user.
What Do We Do With The Collected Information?
The primary goals for collecting information (your Personally Identifiable and Non Identifiable Information as well as End User Customer information) is to provide you with an effective, valuable, and customized experience while using our website and product. Reamaze will never give, rent, or sell your information (and your End User Customer Information) to any third party not affiliated with or owned by Reamaze, except as permitted by law. Reamaze will only send Personally Identifiable Information about you and your customers to other companies or people if:
- We have your permission to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the products or services you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Reamaze to provide a product or service to you.
Regarding your End User Customer Information
Your End User Customer Information will never be revealed or cross-referenced or cross-correlated with other user accounts. These precautionary and preventative measures are in place to secure your End User Customer Information from competitor activities and other relevant business transactions.
We do our best to protect all user information as well as the privacy of your account. In addition to setting a strong password and taking the necessary steps to prevent unauthorized account access, you should be always aware of the types of information being passed to us. We cannot guarantee absolute security as the Internet is never entirely secure. Unauthorized entries, network vulnerabilities, hardware/software failure and other external factors may compromise your Personal Information and your End User Customer Information at any given time. We use encryption to protect all sensitive information online and the servers that house your Personally Identifiable Information are housed in a secure and vetted environment.
You may alter, add, or delete your Personally Identifiable Information at any given time by accessing your account settings. This includes but not limited to your full name, email address, company name, billing information, profile photo, etc. You may also contact us at email@example.com to correct, update, or delete and deactivate our record of your Personally Identifiable Information.
You always have the freedom to choose what information is disclosed to us. Keep in mind however that certain features of our product and service will require your End User Customer Information. You may add, update, and or delete information you have disclosed to us by contacting us. Please note that we may retain some information for internal use but never in a way that will be Personally Identifiable.
Notification of Changes
920 Saratoga Ave Suite 213
San Jose, CA 95125